Germany is one of the best places to catch the best of funs in the whole of Europe. Ranging from sport, music, kiddies shows, etc. the city of Berlin, is one of the best places that offers unique experiences, a city of great combination of nationalities and ideologies, artistic values and historical effects. It is most understood that music is the flavour of the soul, music makes the soul happy and it can be the best way to take stress off your mind and make you feel most relaxed. Music is most important in the cultural experiences of Germany, a place that is filled with lots of bars and clubs that provides a lot of lively musical tunes for its members and customers. Here are some of the places to get the best music in the great city of Germany.
- Quasimido: this is one of the most spacious music venues in Germany. It is a bar located in Charlottenburg. This bar has a basement of a previously used dance hall. It is one of the oldest and popular jazz clubs in the whole of Berlin. This bar is known mainly for its various jazz events and series of jam sessions that hold every Wednesday all for free. The bar opens on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 9 pm.
- Piano Bar van Gogh: this is a very amazing bar. Although very small with limited space, it is filled with delightful cocktails, wonderful music and a fantastic view of the river and passing by boats. It is always open on daily basis between the hours of 6 pm to 5 am.
- Junction Bar: now, this place is my favourite. A bar located on the famous district Kreuzberb in Berlin, carries a lot of rich musical history, filled with centuries of famous electric bands that tends to attract millions of crowds. This bar till today still offers the best live music nights and DJ sets daily. It also has a limited space dance floor those lovers of music who prefer to have their fun all through the night can make use of. Their opening hours is between 8 pm to 4 am daily.
- A-Trane: this is a music place that was established in the early hours of 1992, also in Berlin, and it is known for the famous artists that always come around to give the crowd thrilling experiences that will last them a lifetime. You will definitely enjoy a wide range of contemporary music in this music house, especially if you are a lover of jazz. Just make sure you visit the place on Mondays, and you will never forget the wonderful experience.
- SO36: here comes the music centre that always shook the heart of Berlin. Located in Kreuzberg, it was established in the 70s. Although it was initially majorly focused on punk music, when it hosted the concerts of the great Iggy Pop and David Bowie, but now, it is one of the best music venues in the whole European world. Looking for a great place to hang out and dance? Then visit SO36!